Tuesday 3 May 2016

About Author

In just the past two years, the software testing industry has changed drastically. I started this blog as a way for me to keep up. I found myself taking copious amounts of notes when I started interviewing for automated development positions, and I wanted a place to store them. A place to motivate me to keep on putting in the hours needed in order to research and study these new technologies.

About Me:

I'm Bharat Mane, born & brought up from a small village (Daribadchi) in Sangli District, Maharashtra-India. Currently, I'm working as a QA Lead and from past 4 years. I've been attempting to make the leap from manual to automated testing -- just like most software testers nowadays. I have completed my Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in E&TC from Nagpur University in 2013. As I had from E&TC background, so coding hasn't been a focal point of my career -- until now.
 I finally entered the field of Software Testing mainly in Automation development, writing automated tests for Web-based applications. As this is my first blog and in this, I'm trying to share with all of you that what I have been learning, what skills I have been picking up, how they do things with automation.

In last 3 years, I have learned & having working experience on number of tools in Automation Testing-
  • Selenium IDE
  • Selenium WebDriver
  • Selenium Grid
  • Apache Maven
  • BDD framework with Cucumber
  • Mobile Testing(Android & iOS)-Appium
  • AutoIT
  • TestNG
  • Sikuli
  • Log4j
  • Extent Reports in Selenium
  • SoapUI-API testing tool 
  • JMeter

I'm always trying to update with latest technologies & I still need to learn lots of technologies in Automation testing mostly in Selenium.

If you like my blog Feel free to like dropping me a line on-

FB: https://www.facebook.com/bharat.mane2 
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bharat-mane-15396510b
GitHub: https://github.com/Bharat-Mane
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bharatmane2 
StackExchange: http://sqa.stackexchange.com/users/17411/bharat-mane

===========================================

6 comments:

  1. Advanced tools in Automation Testing-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work.....
    Helpful to all automation Tester.
    Thanks to update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Work..Keep It up Bro..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work bharat.keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. can u give me u r mobile number and mail address

    ReplyDelete